Venue hire & Accommodation
The fresh air and wide open spaces of the country provides your friends and relatives with the opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of the city by turning the occasion into a relaxing weekend stay. Chapel Hill offers well appointed accommodation to suit the needs of your family and close friends.
The Lake Lodge is the ultimate hideaway for the bride and groom. Totally secluded, the environment creates a sense of wellbeing and romance. Five star accommodation featuring French Provincial furniture, a luxury bathroom with deep spa bath. A candlelight Champagne supper is provided on the wedding night.
The Mountain View Cottage and Camelia Cottage offer private entrances, lounge with log burning fires and full bathrooms. Private sun patios with view to Mt Wilson and modern fully equipped kitchens. Television, video and sound system (CD, Cassette/Radio). Both the Mountain view and the Camelia Cottage have queen size sized rooms and second twin rooms.
Bulgamatta Homestead features the original convict hewn sandstone blocks within the main house. Recently renovated to a high standard of comfort. Feel the history, experience the care.
All accommodation is within walking distance from the reception centre. Late check out for guests.
There are several boutique B&B's, Cabins and guesthouses within a short distance of Chapel Hill.
Venue Hire : Exclusive use of Chapel Hill reception facilities, extensive gardens and unique Chapel.
|$750 per day||$700 per day||$650 per day|
Included in Venue Hire Fee and included services:
- Exclusive use of the Chapel Hill facilities and gardens for the day.
- Exclusive use of the beautiful and unique Chapel – Marriage Celebrants are welcome.
- Wedding Co-ordinator.
- Flowers and candles in the Chapel – silk flowers on candelabra with candles in the Chapel.
- Music during your Ceremony and registry signing (Chapel Hill’s music or your own).
- Starched white linen tablecloths and serviettes.
- Wedding gift table and wedding cake table with embroidered cloth.
- Linen cloth and bridal table skirting.
- Silver cake knife for cake cutting ceremony.
- Hand held wireless microphone for speeches.
- Free on site and ample carparks.
- Helicopter landing facility.
- Priority use and rental of on site accommodations for wedding guests.
The standard wedding package is from 4 to 6.5 hours (depending on packages). As a guide, a 6.5 hours package comprised of the followings:
Chapel or Garden Ceremony : ½ hour Photography : 1 ½ hour Reception : 4 ½ hour
The 4 to 6.5 hours period commences at the start of your wedding ceremony. Bar is closed 15 minutes before the 6.5 hours is concluded. In the interest of the smooth running and co-ordination of the reception, it is advised an MC is appointed to liaise with the wedding co-ordinator and all service people be made aware of the reception schedule.
|The Lake Lodge||Romantic and secluded cottages for romance seeker. (no children allow)|
|Bulgamatta Homestead||Sleeps 8 (extra bed can be added with sufficient notice).|
|Mountain View Cottage||Sleeps 4 (extra bed can be added with sufficient notice).|
|Camelia Cottage||Sleeps 4 (extra bed can be added with sufficient notice).|
(Please enquire within for coaches contacts and private hire care contact.